About Me

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Life

today i realized something very monumental about my life, and that is this: as much as i enjoy the beauty of simplicity in most all aspects of my day, complexity seems to sneak its way in every corner of space i have in my waking hours. it's for this reason that i decided it might be a good idea to start a blog.

my family life would seem rather average in comparison with the "average" American family. Mom. Dad. Brother-2.5 years younger. A family pet. A few cars. Busy schedule. you know...the "normal" things. after spending the last two weeks with nothing but family, however, i decided that my family and my life is somewhat receding from the line of normalicy in a tremendously comical way. i have laughed telling my stories of the events of my life with others, and i wanted to share the everyday hilarious happenings with many more people. i hope you enjoy. i know i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment